Resources for organisations
If you involve volunteers and would like to recognise them by offering Saltire Awards, please complete the Organisation Registration Form and return to your local Third Sector Interface to get started.
Team volunteering – the Challenge Award
Want to support young people to start on their volunteering journey through a team activity? Get started with the resources for the Challenge Award:
- Download Saltire Challenge Toolkit for guidance on organising a team volunteering activity
- Download the Saltire Challenge Registration Form to confirm your activity is eligible
- Download the Saltire Challenge Certificate Request Form when you are ready to submit young people for the Award
Working with volunteers
Do you have volunteers working regularly with your group or organisation? These resources will help you record their progress and apply for a Saltire Award.
- Volunteer Registration Form
- Volunteer Timesheet
- Certificate Request Form
- Multiple Saltire Certificate Request Form - for requesting certificates for multiple young people
Recognise an outstanding contribution
Do you have a volunteer who has completed at least 200 hours and made an outstanding contribution to your organisation or group? Nominate them for the Summit Award. Download the Saltire Summit Award Guidance and Summit Nomination Form.
Please send all registration and volunteer forms to your local Third Sector Interface (TSI).